She has never attended any art school .Nor has she aquired any academic qualification in painting or mural art .She had her only training in the traditional Gurukula system under her blessed Guru Sadaanandan right from the child hood. That pruned her rigourously enough to master the age old aesthetic and technical skills of traditional Kerala mural art.
Her debut work in the Sri Vadakurumba Kavu Temple Thiroor in 2001 made her the first ever female professional artist in the history of Kerala’s mural painting
* 4 year Diploma in Classical Dance(mohiniyattam,Baratha natyam) from Kerla Kalamandalam
* Since 2000 , running a dance school named “Rhythm”
* Worked as chief assistant with her Guru at St. Xaviours Chuch Cherur ,2006. Prithvi House Mumbai(mural on wall)2001.
Solo exhibitions :
* Lasya” An exhibition Classical Dance Dipiction of Mural style At Kerala Lalitha kala academy,Art gallery.Trissur 2004.
* Stirrings” At Karnataka chitrakala Parishath Gallery & Allian france Gallery,Banglore 2007
Group exhibitions: Two artists group exhibition at Prithvi gallery Mumbai 2005
V.P Suresh smaraka chithra kala committee Desabhimani, Trissur 2006
Camps attented: Vanitha chithrakala camp Malappuram conducted by Kerala Lalitha
Kala academy 2006
Kerala Lalithakala academy Trissur2002
Private collections :Mumbi ,Chenni, U.S.A, Botswana etc.